Sector: Sales and Supply Chain
- Verify the box load and dispatch point number in the master schedule file.
- Calculate and release estimated travel time and arrive at destination.
- Monitor the shipping driver at each shipping point.
- Update delivery or reject status to Allocator and Sales.
- Release, monitoring, dispatch schedule and routing to the transport vendor.
- Release, monitoring, dispatch schedule and routing to the driver.
- Ensure pickup drivers on time according to schedule.
- Candidate must have at least bachelor degree of transportation, logistics or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh Graduate are wellcome for apply.
- Required Skill (s): good at communicating, excel, transport and planner.
- Having experience in FMCG or retail and fresh products (fruit and vegetables) is a plus.