Sectors: Business Process, Internal Audit and Quality Assurance, Finance & Accounting
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor’s degree in food technology or agriculture.
- Preferably 1-2 year experience specialized in quality assurance or equivalent.
- Self driven, proactive, effective interaction with other departments, ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Analytical & research, problem solving & willingness to learn, sound judgement & decision making.
- Placement (all company plantation site): Jakarta (Cakung), Bogor (Rancamaya), Lampung (Way Kanan).
- Willing and ready to travel (business trip).
Quality assurance (QA) of all fresh product according to company quality standard.
- Prepare for document quality assurance (QA) checklist and reporting
- Responsible for quality product inspection implementation and procedure
- Responsible for document from inspection by completing inspection reports and logs
- Perfom execution, daily monitor, and improve qc aspects
- Initiate feedback for continuous improvement of qc reports and status
- Update and develop the regulation related to standard quality of the fresh products